Accessibility and Accommodations
The Office of Access and Equity can help if you require an accommodation because of a disability, your religion, pregnancy or breastfeeding status.
- Disability Accommodations: Provides a procedure for requesting accommodations for a qualified disability.
- Religious Accommodations: Provides classroom and workplace accommodations based on religious practices and observances.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Accommodations: Provides accommodations for pregnant, parenting, and breastfeeding parents.
- The above categories include COVID-related accommodations due to an employee's disability or medical condition; exemptions from vaccination requirements due to disability/medical condition or religious beliefs; curbside testing or nasal swab testing due to a medical condition or disability.
Accommodation Request Links
- Request A Reasonable Accommodation
- Accommodation Medical Request Form
- Parking Accommodation Medical Form
- Vaccine Exemption Medical Request Form
- Appeal a Reasonable Accommodation Finding Form
Report a barrier to access
Barriers to access may include things such as inaccessible websites, videos without captions, a blocked access ramp, facility issues, or other lack of access to an event or program. Your report will be shared with the ADA Division of the Office for Access & Equity.