DRIVE Committee Resources
Diversity Realized by Visioning Excellence (DRIVE) is a working group comprised of highly respected faculty with the goal of impacting the faculty hiring process to ensure that diversity and excellence are an inseparable part of the hiring process. More information about DRIVE can be found on the Drive Committee page of the OVCDEI Website.
Illinois Distinguished Postdoctoral and Visiting Scholars Program
Information about the Illinois Distinguished Postdoctoral and Visiting Scholars Program has moved to the OVCDEI Website.
Diversity Advocate / Search Chair Faculty Workshop
DRIVE Papers and Articles
- Common Shortcuts Interrupting Bias
- Science faculty’s subtle gender biases favor male students
- Benefits and Challenges of Diversity
- Essential Elements of a Successful Search
- Gender and Racial Bias in Hiring
- How to Diversify the Faculty
- Reviewing Applicants
- Searching for Excellence & Diversity ®: Recruiting Resources for Search Committees
- Scientific Diversity Interventions
- Women Rising: The Unseen Barriers—Harvard Business Review