Request an Accommodation

Employees, Applicants, and Visitors icon

For Employees, Job Applicants, and Visitors

Including undergraduate and graduate student employees seeking job-related or workplace accommodations.

Office for Access and Equity (OAE)

(217) 333-0885
Submit an accommodation request

Students icon

For Students

Including undergraduate and graduate students seeking accommodations in a classroom or academic context.

Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES)

(217) 333-4603
Information about academic accommodations