Search Roles and Processes
The information on this page may be subject to change with the upcoming transition to the new Cornerstone applicant tracking system and the JDXpert job description tool.
As of July 19, the “Search Guidelines” section below contains up-to-date revisions of the university’s “Recruitment and Hiring Guildeines” and “Overview of Search Process by Employee Group”.
Additional updated documents will be posted here when they are available. Please check our Cornerstone and JDXpert Information page for the latest announcements, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Illinois Recruitment and Hiring Guidelines (rev. 7.19.22)
- Overview of Search Process by Employee Group (rev. 7.14.22)
- Position Announcement Templates – Coming Soon
- Diversity Statements – Coming Soon
Good Faith Efforts and Diversity of the Pool
- Good Faith Efforts Checklist for Deans, Directors, and HR Staff (rev. 7.14.22)
- Good Faith Efforts Spreadsheet (Example) (rev. 7.14.22)
- Good Faith Efforts Spreadsheet (Blank Template) (rev. 7.14.22)
- Diversity Of The Pool Report and EEO Source Report Example
- Access to Run Diversity of the Pool and EEO Source Report
- Justification Example for Appointment Changes