The Office for Access & Equity hosts an ongoing series of events and trainings. Join us in the effort to make Illinois a more equitable, accessible, and inclusive campus for all!
Inclusive Job Descriptions
- Tuesday, March 21, 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Register for the Inclusive Job Descriptions Training
Having an inclusive workforce starts with having inclusive job descriptions. Join us to learn tips and tricks to help you in writing an inclusive job description and position announcement. This event is offered virtually.
Recruiting for Diversity
- Tuesday, March 28, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Register for the Recruiting for Diversity Training
This training will provide best practices around increasing the diversity of your applicant pool, how to use applicant source codes to track where applicants found your position, as well as how to run and use the diversity of the pool report. This event is offered virtually.
- Thursday, April 6, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. with optional tours from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Location: Beckman Institute and Zoom
- Register for Access Illinois 2023
Access Illinois is a hybrid event celebrating accessibility and inclusion at the University of Illinois. An optional lunch will be provided to in-person attendees. In-person and lunch spots are limited, so register soon! Registration ends Friday, March 31, 2023. For full event information, please see the Access Illinois event page.